Saturday, July 28, 2007

Graduation

Finally Graduation photos are up. This is as far as i can get - Hee hee 4th July. Commencement turned out to be more fun than i expected. The most boring part was definitely in the main hall while waiting for everyone to finish their turn. I'm now soooo glad to have graduated.

It is good to give thanks unto Thee o my God,
to sing praises to Thy name Oh most High.
God has brought me through these 4 long and tedious years. And to top this off, a trivial affair to let loose and just snap away. Haha, not too bad. Kudos to my photographers... They make me look far better than I actually look. Otherwise you would have seen me looking like a short and stout blue mushroom. All credit goes to Shiyun, Jillian and Xiuping. You sisters have been such a fantastic bunch. I just had to go around and they followed everywhere to help me snap. Oh that's what sisters are for!!! Haha...Thank God so much for them=)


Graduation Day!


So glad my parents came!

Thank God for friends. If not for them, i would not have survived that long.

I was here!

Last and certainly not least, my lovely photographers!

No comments: