Saturday, May 5, 2007

My New Web Home =)



Welcome to my new web home! After about 4 years of using HoneyInTheRock, I've decided to move to mark the end of a wonderful 4 years of university and the start of a new phase in life. Looking ahead to many wishes and plans, but still submitting it all to my God. Exciting. Exhilarating. Fearful. Anticipating. The heart is currently restless to find its place in the world.

Hence I've decided to name this blog UpwardsandOutwards, for a number of reasons. Firstly, that upwards and outwards reminds me of the cross where Jesus died for me - put the horizontal and vertical together. Upwards and outwards is also my personal prayer that my next phase will be a continual fixing of my eyes on my Lord (upwards) while reaching out to people around me (outwards). I think i've been quite a recluse to begin with and it's a struggle to interact with people. Left alone, i would prefer to be on my own. But this world is made up of people and LIVES matter to Him. Man was made not to be alone but for fulfilling relationships with God and with one another. I pray that I will continue to grow in wisdom and in favour with both God and man. This new web home will mostly likely contain glimpses of struggles and joys in walking with God. For both my christian and non-christian friends, I hope the reading of this blog will be a refreshing of the soul for you. Okay i will try not to bore you with my personal photos. Too much of it is an overkill. Sometimes, i'll be putting songs, articles watever might impact you or help me remember God's goodness along the way. Life is good.

No comments: