Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Life without Jesus is like a donut.

In moments like this, i am so thankful to know God in my youth. I can't quite imagine growing up in this big bad world without the loving Hands of our Lord Jesus to lead and to guide. You see, now that i know God, i don't have to go round searching for another companion to fill up this void. I may FEEL lonely but I am NOT lonely. God's presence is ever near. When i truly experience the love and the warmth of God's embrace, why would i want to search it out in another person that can never truly love me the way God does? Conclusion of the matter: Listen to God who to be your partner.

Because i know God, i don't have to go round trying to prove myself in the world. I may THINK i am worthless, but i am of SO much worth that He gave His life for me. In fact, I am of so much worth that Jesus would give His all just to have me. Thank you Jesus. Life without you is like a donut - there's a hole somewhere.

No comments: